<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127454338999626799?origin\x3dhttp://eisha6207.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 28, 2008
_____________________

Here to update!

Hmmmm...
Where should I start?...

+Saturday+

I slacked at home for a while and then went to meet dede in the evening...
He said got surprise for me....
We went to MS...
I had totally no idea why is there freaking a lot of people...
Like as if there's another NDP going on...
And Dede said He had no idea why...

After dinner,
He brought me to somewhere near the Singapore Flyer...
Lol...
Kinda weird...
Suddenly bring me there...
I realised why is there a huge crowd le...
Have some events at the Floating stadium but still don't know what is it...
Damn blur lah me...
We found a seat and I don't know wait for what...
Ask me wait...
So,
We sat and listen to the MC talking and I figure it out le!
Singapore Fireworks Festival!!!
Haha...

It was a nice surprise...
And the fireworks is amazing...

After that,
Walked to Raffles place MRT and home sweet home...

+Sunday+

Woke up early and went to WDL library to study with Dede and friends...
First time see them study until so into it..
LOL...
I tried my best to study lah...
I made notes okie...
Haha...

Nothing much...
Had dinner and back home...

+Monday+

BMR paper!
Damn sucks lah the paper...
Made a few unlucky choices...
Hope to pass!

Didn't get to meet dede...
So,
Stayed in school and study...
Haha...

I stayed up reading till dawn...
Lol...

+Tuesday+

Dede made me damn worried lah...
Can't contact him at all...
He finally called after my hours of waiting...
And he lost his phone!
He forgot my number and so can't tell me earlier...
-_-...

Anyways,
Went school and studied till 10 pm!
Haha...

I wanted to finish another novel...
But read a few chapters, cannot take it then fall asleep...
Hehe...

+Today+

Dede no phone...
So hard to contact him...
Haiz...

Meet for dinner also can't make it...
-_-...
Never mind :(...

As usual,
I went school and study till 9 plus (pm)...
Maths driving me crazy...
But it's still the best paper to take...
No memorizing...
Haha...

Tomorrow,
Last paper!!
Wee!!
=D...
FINALLY!

Have to have a good night sleep!

Till here...

Tata...

=D

2:46:00 AM
that girl♥

Her name's Nur Hanisah
22 this year.
She's just a simple girl.
With no high expectations.
Just wanna live life as simply as possible.
And achieving her wishes and dreams.
future wishes♥

♥ Class 3 driving license
♥ Registered Pharmacist technician
♥ Savings of $5K by end of 2011
♥ Cook dishes
♥ Engaged and married to Kendrick Liu Kenli
♥ Be a better person
Contact me♥

♥eisha6207@gmail.com
♥FB name: Nur Hanisah Kal-el
Please Click!♥

Credits
Designer : x
Image From : x
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : x