<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127454338999626799?origin\x3dhttp://eisha6207.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 1, 2008
_____________________

"I wish that I could hold you now...
I wish that I could touch you now...
I wish I could talk to you now...
Be with you somehow"



I don't know why...
But I just need to get angry....
I'm so tired of being nice and doing things for others and neglecting my needs....
Maybe if i get angry,
It will make me feel like I still have feelings...
I feel so numb and empty...
All the emotions I kept inside,
It's just waiting to burst out...

And I'm trying to cheer myself up...
Me being angry and emo is just not me...
I know that...

Maybe the stress are getting to me...
The lack of sleep every night...
The lack of fun and laughter...
And gastric pains....

I sound so emo now...
I'm sorry...
Just got to list things down...
Before I drive myself crazy...

Exams are in two weeks time and I haven't done anything yet...
I guess I'll go bury myself with school work now...
Haha...

That will cheer me up...
=.=...

I so need a friend...
A true one that will last...

Enough of me emo-ing le...

Till here...

Tata

Labels:


3:54:00 AM
that girl♥

Her name's Nur Hanisah
22 this year.
She's just a simple girl.
With no high expectations.
Just wanna live life as simply as possible.
And achieving her wishes and dreams.
future wishes♥

♥ Class 3 driving license
♥ Registered Pharmacist technician
♥ Savings of $5K by end of 2011
♥ Cook dishes
♥ Engaged and married to Kendrick Liu Kenli
♥ Be a better person
Contact me♥

♥eisha6207@gmail.com
♥FB name: Nur Hanisah Kal-el
Please Click!♥

Credits
Designer : x
Image From : x
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : x