<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127454338999626799?origin\x3dhttp://eisha6207.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
_____________________

I feel like my head gonna explode soon...
So,
I'm taking a break and updating my blog...
And I'm not going talk about school...
Cause,
It's a little stressful...

I spend the whole day with Dede today...
I'm happy can?
And I guess I caught up on a much needed sleep...
But still feel so tired...
LOL...
We watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall on his computer...
It's great and nice movie but I don't think it's showing yet...
Will have to wait or you can just download it...
To me,
The movie seems very familiar like I read it somewhere...
Hmmmmm...
Maybe it was based on a book?...
I'll find out when I have time...

And I wanna watch the Olympics!!
Managed to catch my favorite Micheal Phleps today...
Hehe...
And again he broke his own world record on the 200m Butterfly men...
I loved how determine he is...
But I heard around that he's complacent and not very friendly...
Hmmmm...
I guess I just like his spirits...

I didn't get to catch most of the action...
Haiz...

I remembered 4 years ago,
I would get home ASAP and spent my days watching the Olympics...
Even though,
It's kinda boring sometimes...
But I really like watching competitions...
LOL...

And this time it starts on a wrong time...
Like We are having exams!!
-_-...
Haha...

I think I should get back and crack my head...
Maybe have another early night and sleep it off...
Haha...
How I wish I will only wake up when exams are over....
LOL...

Okies...
No more craps...

Till here!

Tata...

11:23:00 PM
that girl♥

Her name's Nur Hanisah
22 this year.
She's just a simple girl.
With no high expectations.
Just wanna live life as simply as possible.
And achieving her wishes and dreams.
future wishes♥

♥ Class 3 driving license
♥ Registered Pharmacist technician
♥ Savings of $5K by end of 2011
♥ Cook dishes
♥ Engaged and married to Kendrick Liu Kenli
♥ Be a better person
Contact me♥

♥eisha6207@gmail.com
♥FB name: Nur Hanisah Kal-el
Please Click!♥

Credits
Designer : x
Image From : x
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : x