<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127454338999626799?origin\x3dhttp://eisha6207.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 17, 2008
_____________________

It's been sometime since I last post...
Anybody miss me???
LOL...

Anyways,
The past week have been just fine...
Nothing that bad happened I guess...

Oh,
Valentine's Day!!

It was great...
We spent the day at Kevin's house...
In the morning,
Dede, me, Kevin and Jasmine,
Meet up and had breakfast @ HFC...
And gave the presents on the way there...
Dede got me a small Pink Nike Water bottle!!!
It's not much but I really like it...
My first branded water bottle...
Thanks Dede...
And Dede also made "Our 1 year Scrapbook"...
It's nice with the collection of our pictures during our first year together....
Next year,
It's my turn to fill it up...
We're going to take a lot more pictures this year...

After breakfast,
We went to Kevin's house and put our things...
Rest for a while and make our way to East Coast Park...
And go cycling for 2 hours!!!
The view was great...
And it was pretty much fun...
Our first time cycling together...
Honestly,
2 hours wasn't good enough for me...
I want longer hours...
LOL...

Then,
We buy food for dinner at NTUC and head home...
The guys are cooking again...
Weeee....
This time it taste so much better and didn't take that long to prepare...
But again we can't finish it all...
Except dede of course...
Haha...

After that,
We washed up, showered and watch some movies before sleeping...

It was a nice day overall and really enjoyed myself...

I've been staying at home like a good girl since yesterday...
I guess we're all too lazy to go out...
And I think we hardly spent time at home anymore...

And I still haven't get a job...
Going for interviews tomorrow...

Nothing much to blog ler....

Hope everyone's doing fine...

Till here...

cIaUooooo....

4:24:00 PM
that girl♥

Her name's Nur Hanisah
22 this year.
She's just a simple girl.
With no high expectations.
Just wanna live life as simply as possible.
And achieving her wishes and dreams.
future wishes♥

♥ Class 3 driving license
♥ Registered Pharmacist technician
♥ Savings of $5K by end of 2011
♥ Cook dishes
♥ Engaged and married to Kendrick Liu Kenli
♥ Be a better person
Contact me♥

♥eisha6207@gmail.com
♥FB name: Nur Hanisah Kal-el
Please Click!♥

Credits
Designer : x
Image From : x
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : x