<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127454338999626799?origin\x3dhttp://eisha6207.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 2, 2007
_____________________

Hi!!!

I'm Back...

Haiz...

Now,

I feel very nauseous...

I threw up my lunch...

Then,

I just threw up my dinner...

What's wrong with me?

I don't know...

I feel a little giddy....

I'm not pregnant or anithing..

I'm still virgin as far as I'm concern...

And planning to stay that way till I'm married...

hmmm....

So,

Not 2 gross out you guys anymore,

Guess what????

I got my zen stone!!!

And,

It's pink!!!

YEH!!!

I'm so happy....

Thanks a million dear...

I'm enjoying it now...

lalalala....

Aniwae,

I'm supposed to plan for my speech tomorrow but I'm having some kind of writer's block and can't think of anything...

I'm also supposed to do my report due this Friday which I haven't even started...

And I still got to study...

Haiz...

I'm just not up to it....

I don't have the mood...

Will do it over the weekend...

I promise...

Once I stopped throwing up my meals....

haha....

I'm hungry now...

But no appetite to eat...

And I know I'm going to throw it up so what's the use???

Hmmm...

It's very late now...

Better get some sleep...

Shhhh....

Nite Nite guys....

ZZZzzzzZZZZzzz....

1:39:00 AM
that girl♥

Her name's Nur Hanisah
22 this year.
She's just a simple girl.
With no high expectations.
Just wanna live life as simply as possible.
And achieving her wishes and dreams.
future wishes♥

♥ Class 3 driving license
♥ Registered Pharmacist technician
♥ Savings of $5K by end of 2011
♥ Cook dishes
♥ Engaged and married to Kendrick Liu Kenli
♥ Be a better person
Contact me♥

♥eisha6207@gmail.com
♥FB name: Nur Hanisah Kal-el
Please Click!♥

Credits
Designer : x
Image From : x
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : x