<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9127454338999626799?origin\x3dhttp://eisha6207.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 19, 2007
_____________________

hEllO!!!


I didn't really have time to update my blog as I'm busy preparing for my exams..
Wanted to change another skin but guess it had to wait till next time...


So anyway,
I had a pretty great time last night....
De de asked me out to watch the fireworks...
I was reluctant to go at first cause we're broke,
I lost my ez link card!!!(yet again) and I need to study...
But I so need a break and I never watched fireworks with him before so I go with him...


There are alot of people...
And I mean a lot...
The queue was very long...
De de had to queue for like 40 mins to buy our dinner...
We finished our dinner just in thime to watch the fireworks...
And it's amazing!!!
Totally worth watching....


Here are some pics...
It's not well taken...
Thanks to De de skills but anyway,
Here it is:









































It was really nice...

I'm very fascinated by it...

And it's really great...



After the fireworks.

We walked to Clarke Quay and took a bus home from there....

I got home quite late and mummy sort of lecture me again and daddy give me a really "nice" stare...

LOL...

I had a fun evening anyway...

;)



Well,

Now waiting for De de to wake up from his 'beauty' sleep so can discuss our plans for today...

Maybe we will just head to the library and study!!!

Haha :)



Will post more when I have the time....

Have a nice Weekend!!!



cIaUooo...

Labels: ,


10:35:00 AM
that girl♥

Her name's Nur Hanisah
22 this year.
She's just a simple girl.
With no high expectations.
Just wanna live life as simply as possible.
And achieving her wishes and dreams.
future wishes♥

♥ Class 3 driving license
♥ Registered Pharmacist technician
♥ Savings of $5K by end of 2011
♥ Cook dishes
♥ Engaged and married to Kendrick Liu Kenli
♥ Be a better person
Contact me♥

♥eisha6207@gmail.com
♥FB name: Nur Hanisah Kal-el
Please Click!♥

Credits
Designer : x
Image From : x
Brushes : x
Image Hostinq : x